Banking & Capital Markets
Transforming financial businesses with digital services & data driven Insights
In a highly regulated and evolving financial landscape, financial services companies require the right technology to build advantage and exceed customer expectations. Utilizing advanced digital services and analytics tools can help financial corporations better engage clients, speed decision-making and grab more market share.
How can InterraIT help?
InterraIT offers IT services to financial services clients, specifically with mortgage loan services & EPM solutions, to enable them with better processes, optimized workflow, statutory compliance, enhanced customer satisfaction and greater employee satisfaction through portal access.
We support mission-critical infrastructure and banking software applications that pull insights from data to help firms better engage with users and customers.
Our key offerings in the finance domain:
- Implementation including analysis, process workflow, customization, enhancements and testing of financial ERP applications
- Re-engineering, decommissioning and support of financial systems
- EPM, Data warehousing, OLAP design and development of financial applications
- Business Analysis of Loan processing systems
- Application integration solutions between new age financial ERP and legacy systems
- Consultancy on business analysis & architectural design of enterprise financial systems
- Enterprise Financial Services Portal development
InterraIT’s understanding of the financial services business allows easy incorporation of regulatory SOX and federal reporting into the client applications. Also with a strong background of legacy systems evolution helps InterraIT to address the software support & system integration needs of legacy financial system product companies & their customers.
- Building mission-critical infrastructures and applications for a sound, stable IT environment
- Simplifying compliance, transparency and risk management
- Consistent user experience, improved decision making and reduced cost of ownership
- Meeting demand for new products and services swiftly
InterraIT is uniquely positioned to cater to IT services needs of diverse spectrum of the financial services sector including financial Institutions, Financial services product companies and their customers.
Global investment and brokerage firms rely on InterraIT services and solutions to distribute capital more efficiently and respond to changing market conditions.
October 28, 2016
September 16, 2015
Online Financial Portfolio Management
Our Client is a SaaS based financial software company headquartered in Phoenix, Arizona. Its flagship product is a patented application that determines the adjusted cost basis for securities.
Mobility Solution for Wealth Management
With the increased adoption of mobile phones and tablets the use of mobile application and devices will play a key role in wealth management and financial services.