Transportation & Supply Chain Management
Delivering speed to the logistics Industry
Globalization has resulted in a more connected world and has opened up growth frontiers for trade and commerce. However, this growth is coupled with challenges in supply chain management, freight planning and optimization, asset utilization, operational efficiencies and technology adoption for transportation & logistics (T&L) providers.
In addition, this industry faces a number of disruptive trends including the shifted focus on emerging markets for growth, digitization-driven challenges to established business models, exchange rate volatility and geopolitical uncertainty.
With increasing regulatory pressures and security concerns the global logistics industry is striving for better agility, specialization and consolidation.
InterraIT helps the Transportation and Logistics industry overcome their key challenges with its robust digital and technology solutions.
How can InterraIT help?
InterraIT’s service portfolio focuses on supply chain process consulting, managing custom applications based on SOA and implementing leading supply chain products. With deep domain expertise and technical capabilities in the areas of Digital, Infrastructure Management, Testing, Application Development & Maintenance, InterraIT touches every aspect of the transportation & logistics business delivering high value for its clients.
Our expertise spans the logistics value chain right from Pricing Analytics, Rate Management, and Order Management to Fulfillment, Warehouse Management, and Global Freight Forwarding.
Our key service offerings:
- Supply Chain Process improvement & Optimization
- Technology / Product evaluation & selection
Custom Application Management
- Development, Migration & Engineering
- Support & maintenance
- Integration & Extension
- Implementation & Training
- Customization & Integration
- Version upgrades
- Production Support
- Acquire new customers: Improve end-to-end customer and partner experience across all channels
- Increase operational efficiency: Leverage IoT and data analytics to predict demand and optimize availability of assets & infrastructure
- Manage Risk: Assure safety and security across the entire ecosystem