The technology market is going through a paradigm shift where a more integrated systems and ecosystem approach is being followed rather than the conventional loosely coupled heterogeneous systems approach. Marketplaces built on cloud platforms are facilitating purchase and usage of functionalities/capabilities from multiple vendors providing the basis for ISV development. Similarly in the mobile landscape, leading vendors like Apple and Google drive varying degree of control across the ecosystem extending their offerings to the client through the apps.
A completely integrated ecosystem solution requires a well-documented integration process with technology partners as well as published and supported set of secure, scalable and reliable APIs.
Implementing a well-conceived ecosystem integration strategy ensures long-term retention of customers and partners thereby increasing the market adoption of the product and applications.
This is where specialized providers like InterraIT bridge the gap with their specialized ecosystem integration services.
With almost a decade of systems integration and software product development expertise as a strategic partner with ISVs, Enterprises and Service Providers, InterraIT has developed a series of service offerings to accelerate ecosystems development.
Our key offerings for Ecosystem Integration:
SDK /API Development and Support
- Design, Development & Support
- Sample Client Development in Different
- Programming Languages ( Perl, PHP, Python, etc.)
- Developer Support with Defined SLAs
- CommunityWebsite Support
- Business analytics on API Usage
Mobile App Store Development
- Conceptualize, Design & Develop Connectors/Plug-ins to Integrate with Ecosystem Productssuch as Salesforce, ServiceNow, etc.
- Professional Services and Customization for SpecificCustomer Deployments
- QA , Test Automation and Support for the Plug-in forDifferent Products
Certification Programs for Technology Partners
- Analyze, Design & Create Scalable Effective Certification Programsfor Partners Based on InterraIT’s Best Practices
- Design and Develop Certification Automation Test Suite and BusinessModel of Engagement with Partner Ecosystem
- Setup State of the Art Certification Labs with Required Infrastructure
- Design & Development of ApplicationMarketplace
- Integration with SaaS Vendors
- Development of Back end systems for Ordering, billing, provisioning and reporting
- Development of front end systems for customer onboarding (Customer & Admin portal)
- SOA backbone for business services
Ecosystem Integration and Marketplace Development
The market is undergoing a shift to more integrated systems and ecosystems and way from loosely coupled heterogeneous approaches.
System Architecture Study & Reengineering For SOA Enablement
The client wanted Service Oriented Architecture for business services and development of backend systems for ordering, billing, provisioning and reporting.