Virtualization – VMware based services
Accelerate application delivery, improve quality and reduce time-to-market
InterraIT with key virtualization providers creates integrated solutions that simplify data center operations, improve service delivery, and enable cloud initiatives. We implement virtualization and standardization initiatives, migrate systems and applications to the cloud.
InterraIT also provides expert resources in engineering as well as deployment of VMware tools.
Our key service offerings include:
Cloud Native Applications
- Developing Cloud Native Applications
- For Pivotal Cloud Foundry Platform
- Micro Services with independent deployable services
- PCF Configuration for Organization, User, roles, quotas, managing spaces
- Extended existing applications for deployment on Cloud Foundry.
- Leverage Java Build Pack and STS for development – Spring insight and Pivotal’s TC server
- Introducing Custom Service Broker, Managed Services and developed User Defined Service – for external application dependencies e.g. database.
- Re-designing Cloud Native Architecture:
- 12 factor application design principles and micro services
- Adjustments in applications to run successfully in Cloud environment
- Engineers trained by Pivotal for “Developing Applications with Cloud Foundry”
L2 SDK Developer Support
- Products Supported
- vSphere Web Services SDK
- VMware CIM SDK
- VMware VDDK
- Orchestrator (vCO)
- VI Client Plugins
- VIX APIs
- ThinApp – SDK
- Guest SDK
- Communication with Partner’s development team to understand problems
- In-house reproduction of issue
- Help partners to rectify their algorithms for VMware API’s usage
- Help partners to implement best practices for VMware API’s usage
- Work closely with VMware Engineering for Issues found in VMware API’s
- Identify enhancements for VMware API’s
- Prepare VMware APIs usage analysis for product management
- Community Support
Design , Development & QA of following VMware Toolkit products / SDK’s & API’s
- VI Perl Toolkit
- Custom SOAP client in Perl, with Managed Object Layer for VMware Managed Objects for vSphere 6 release
- Java Custom SOAP Tool kit
- Due to performance issue with 3rd party SOAP client like Apache Axis, developed the custom serialization and de-serialization engine for VI API data objects
- Production ready applications to manage VI infrastructure. Basically designed and developed for COS less ESXi
- vCloud API
- Client side SDK written in C#, Java, PHP to abstract the vCloud REST API complexities for vSphere 5.x and upcoming vSphere 6 releases.
- Chargeback Java SDK
- Client side SDK written in Java, to abstract the Chargeback REST API complexities.
- Client side SDK written in Java, to abstract the vShield REST API complexities.
- JAX-WS – VI API Toolkit
- Client Side SDK for VI APIs, developed using JAX-WS data binding
- VCO – Plug In
- Working on design for vCO plug-in to integrate vCO platform with BMC ITSM application
VMware Ready Certification
VMware Partner Integration Services
Qualification Programs – 3rd Party Lab for Certification
- VRDP / VRMS Qualification
- Understanding of Product Architecture – vSphere 4.x Integration Components
- Setup and Configuration of Products with vSphere 4.x Infrastructure in our lab
- Analysis of integration
- API calls
- Product behavior under various simulated scenarios
- Design & Development of the Integration Analyzer tool for Integration Testing
- Pilot qualification with CA & BMC
- Rolled out the official program with VMware
Integration Analyzer Tool
- Tool to capture data between vCenter and any third Party application for analysis of the messages
- Can be used as VMware API best practice analyzer while developing the applications using VMware APIs
- JSP-Servlet based web application, deployable in any web container
- Acts as a proxy between the partner product and VMware vSphere Infrastructure to capture the SOAP Request and Response.
VMware Hardware Certifications
- Certifications – Review logs for HCL listing.
- Support – Resolve the reported failures/queries in conjunction with VMware L2
- Equivalency/Compatibility support for HCL Listing
VMware Orchestrator vCO /vRO Capabilities
VCO/VRO– Plug In Design & Development
- Designed, developed and tested the vCO plug-in to integrate vCO platform with BMC ITSM application
- Developing vCO ServiceNow ITSM plug-in to automate processes and integrate ServiceNow with other products e.g. vCenter, vCD
- Created vCO plug in for VMware’s custom soap analyzer tool to integrate with different vSphere products and automate test cases for VMware’s Certification Program.
VCO/VRO – Plug In SDK
- Developed and tested the vCO Eclipse Plugin SDK, capable of generating new plug-ins automatically
VCO/VRO – Workflow Development
- Created vCO/VRO workflows to be shipped as part of SDK to customers.
- Developing & reviewing use case specific vCO workflows for VMware partners as part of PS engagements
- Fine Tuning the existing workflows to be aligned with best practices
Certification Program – 3rd Party Lab for Auditing Certifications
- vRO Plug-in Certifications
- Verifying adherence of partner plug-ins, with VMware vRO Plug-in development best practices.
- Recommending plug-ins for certifications
Delivering Business Value Through ITSM Transformation – Datasheet
In today’s challenging business environment, organizations are going through transformational changes – becoming cloud-enabled enterprises of tomorrow.
Application Virtualization – A Whitepaper
This paper presents our ideas for “Generic approach for building an Application
virtualization environment for standalone windows application.”