- Comprised of 50+ websites & applications providing B2B and B2C commerce functionalities for the client.
- Cover all the sales channels (Builder, Wholesale, and Dealer) of the client business for all the key sales dimensions including Customer Service, Finance, Marketing, Product Launch, Promotions.
- The web application supports coverage of about 50,000 customers & 630 business users.
Leading manufacturer of Kitchen Cabinets and Home Furniture having corporate, manufacturing and distributions locations through the United States and Canada.
Clients required the following:
- Cover all the sales channels of the client business for all the key sales dimensions.
- The web application supports coverage of about 50000 customers & 630 business users.
Developed KTLO baseline report by aging and velocity for Technology & Function
Proven Attrition Management KTLO < 10%.
Resource capacity increased 27% and cost reduced by 37%.
Provided additional effort to provide uptime for KTLO stacks since Sep 2010.
Assisted forecasting by establishing a predictable cost model for CER projects in the existing Technology Stacks.
Created a delivery model that significantly reduced the blended per-hour rate from $100/ hr to $30/hr.
The client is a leading Apparel Manufacturer. The objective was to provide clients with seamless integration of Demand Planning solution & other supply chain planning applications.