- About Us
- Knowledge Centre
UI focused Full Stack Developer [NET + Angular+ AWS+ ETL]
InterraIT is looking for UI focused Full Stack Developer, who shares a passion for technology, innovation and excellence. Those desirous of making career at InterraIT may check out the current openings as follows:
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team. We are passionate about creating products and application that help our customers accomplish their goals in the most delightful way possible. This position would be working with agile teams using the latest technologies.
About the project/Customer
Our customer is an established and fast growing Software-as-a-Service company, headquartered in Denver, CO with a large office in the U.K. and Salt Lake City. They are the first company to offer digital content management through a SaaS solution. . Today, leading brands trust these products- cloud-first Digital Experience Management platform to quickly and easily create, deploy and optimize customer experiences across digital touchpoints at scale. They also provides a complete solution featuring content management, personalization, search and hosting, in addition to fully integrated Digital Quality Management to ensure brand integrity and meet compliance requirements
Timings: Standard Indian office timings with possibility of an overlap needed initially with US counterpart for project understanding and stream lining processes initially for 4-6 weeks.
• Design and develop high-quality software services and applications
• Be part of an integrated agile team
• Participate in the development process such as code reviews
• Support staff on customer/client issues
• Formulate new approaches, process, and architecture
• Mentor best practices and able to lead
• Become familiar with company engineering systems and tools
• Create new configurations and deployment strategies
• Participate in local community events such as meet ups and conferences.
• B Tech degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimal 7 years of experience in object-oriented software development.
• Minimal 3 years of experience with React, Angular and/or similar frameworks.
• Strong knowledge of databases including relational, NoSQL, and file-backed stores.
• Strong understanding of SDLC
• Experience with C#
• Experience with Agile Methodology and TDD.
• Experience with ETL infrastructures and processes.
• Experience with MVC and Common Design Patterns.
• Experience with Windows Shell scripting or similar scripting tools.
• Experience with AWS/Cloud a plus.
• Experience with Angular with Web pack and CLI a plus
• Experience with VBScript a plus.
• Familiarity with Micro Services/Modularity deployment and architecture.
B Tech/ M Tech
Copyright © 2019 InterraIT. All rights reserved.